Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Black Bean Corn Salsa

I made this Salsa the other night to go along with the fajitas I made. It was really good and Casey even liked it. He thought it was so good that he said it could have been a meal by itself. :) I thought that was pretty funny considering fajitas are one of his favorites.

1 can             black beans, drained
1/2 cup          sliced green onions
1 cup             chopped tomatoes
1 can             whole kernel corn, drained
1/2 to 1 tsp.   ground cumin
1/2 tsp.          chopped jalapeno pepper
salt to taste

Combine ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.

I also added a little fresh lime juice and about a 1/4 cup chopped cilantro to mine. I also put more jalapeno in because it wasn't very hot once i took out all the seeds and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment